Friday, January 1, 2010

Miss Cherie rant



I want a Fifi Lapin Lesportsac now. NOW. I don't care if LeSportsacs are outdated. I don't care if they're s sixth grade. I decide not to follow trends anymore. Oh, that and wear more dresses. To do that, I actually have to buy a dress, which I'm still planning to do. Plans, plans, plans.

What the critics said were true. The producers of New Moon ought to have spent more money on hiring a better cast and scriptwriter rather than wasting it all on hair and make-up. I mean, seriously. Edward looked like a constipated shimmering pale fairy. Bella, meh. Jacob was cute but still, gay. Michael Sheen played his role convincingly and Dakota was fine. Honestly, I only watched it to hear the soundtrack. Lykke Li, The Killers, Death Cab--die.


I enjoyed WTWTA, although I didn't really get it. It was certainly worth the watch, though--silly, funny, childish, endearing. Great soundtrack. Superb cast. Catherine Keener, wow. Last time I saw her, she was a mother/psycho planting cigarettes into Ellen Page's skin(American Crime). God, I love the movie industry, all the tiny connections and actors morphing from one character to the next.



So much for that, lookie what i found.

No comments:

Post a Comment